Monday, October 18, 2010

Blake UNlively

Ben: “Blake…… if possible….. can you chew your gum LESS like a crack-whore, and more like a money-laundering slut? That shouldn’t be TOO hard for you, right?”

Blake: “Um...... yah...... like........ I'm already finding it difficult to chew gum and speak in a lousy Boston accent at the same time...... this is gon' be tricky like......"

Ben: "If you could just forget for a minute that you're loaded from being on GG and realise that if you don't do this properly, you'll be the next Mischa Barton.......Just repeat after me...... I'm from Borrrrstannnnnn."

Blake: "I'm...... from Barrrrrstinnnnnn.......like oh my god B".


Ben: "OK. We don't have much time here. I'm trying to act in this film AND direct, and I'm now really regretting hiring you...... give me something, please....." *tears up*


Blake: "But what's my motivation? WHY am I wearing cork wedges, little J? What MOTIVATED me to wear this hoodie?"

Ben: "Uh........" 

[Ben reaches forward, grabs Blake by the shoulders and shakes her uncontrollably for approximately 37 seconds]

Blake: "These.......shoes are.......like.........dope......"


Ben: "And........ ACTION!"

No comments:

Post a Comment