Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Missing Piece

When I was a kid, my parents used to read me quite a disturbing children's book. It was called "The Missing Piece" by Shel Silverstein. And how I loved this black and white tale of a circular character, rolling along the pages like 7/8 of a pizza, looking for it's missing piece.

Most of the book looked a little somethin' like this:

I highly recommend you read this to your children if/when you have them, or get in a bit of light reading yourself. Don't worry, there's no more than about 20 words per page.



But why am I telling you about this book? Because when I saw the next photo, I thought of this book.
Where, oh where, is the missing piece.....................................












.............................................................................. of Kim Kardashian's ASS?!!!!



Love,


Wear + Tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment