Saturday, December 11, 2010

Where oh Wear?

Done away with the restrictions of simply adorning decroative pieces on limbs, I now wish to extend such wears to the upper, and sometimes forgotten about medium. The hair of course!

Why should chains exclusively be worn on the body? WEAR THEM EVERYWHERE I SAY!! Ankles, toes, fingers, hair, wrap your lil puppy dog in it for all I care, just as long as you be sportin it!

Here's some insp in case you're lacking.





Ok so this probably takes it to the extreme (somewhat) but I couldnt help myself. These creations by Alexander McQueen (image 2,5) Gareth Pugh (4) and Chanel (3) are breath taking. Currently trying to acheive a more demure adaptation so once found will post and keep you kids informed.
Stay Tuned!!

Love,


Wear + Tear

No comments:

Post a Comment