Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bitter Sweet

I've recently taken up residency in purgatory. I've recently just purchased a ticket to Burning Man, the artistic and free love festival that resides in the deserts of Nevada (in a word.... WAAAHOOOOO!!!) However since purchasing aforementioned ticket, and the ensuing purchase or an airline ticket to follow, as well as contingencies i'd not be bothered thinking of right now, i'm going to have to pull up my metaphoric socks and get ones nose on the grind stone of saving.
This in short means no more purchases for me.... bye bye shoes...... bye bye pretty dresses.... bye bye felt/wool hats and flared 70's styled jeans. It will all be worth it in the end though......
And come October (the month that follows the end of the festival) It'll be big BIG blow outs - I owe it to the retail industry!


No comments:

Post a Comment