Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HAPPY NUDE YEAR!

So it's 2012...
I don't really have resolutions
or at least none that I'd make public knowledge for fear of jinxing myself,
but what I do know is that I plan to continue buying A LOT of awesome shoes

It's hard because I technically still live at home, and yet pretty much all my favourite clothes and shoes are
at Alex's place

I regularly dream about having some way of adequately (read: amazingly) displaying my shoes like the works of art they are, but how can I do this when it's not my place?

I shall solve this problem in 2012

Anyway...I thought I'd wait a little while before splurging again on some impractical JCs, but then I saw these:





The Night Walk has been a popular style from JC because of her heel-less allure, but now in NUDE, The Night Spike is ticking ALL OF THE GODDAMN BOXES!

Question is, can I justify paying $189 for one pair of impractical shoes?

You tell me.

Love,

Wear + Tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment