Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ode to a 3-day week and 4-day weekend

Who dares disturb my slumber?
It's not your hand, but your spell I'm under
Thunder sounds just like it should
I'm better left misunderstood
Your choice of words is so specific
Acidic rather than idyllic 
Better still, better paused
Better found than a lost cause



This 3-day work-week feels like a life-time
so I just kind of spilled out that poem just then
It could be song lyrics
who knows
speaking of music, my band spend 3 days/night last week recording our single "Trace"
We will do a mix review some time next week, and then the final mix
will be sent off to be mastered

all very exciting and I will post the link to Triple J Unearthed when it's up

I get a 4-day weekend this week
Tomorrow I will sleep in, maybe go in the pool or clean
then heading to BDO at night

Friday I'm having my hair done (my bleach/roots)
thinking I want more of a colder toned blonde like a purpleish tone rather than the creamy beige tone I get
either way I'll post photos
and my band-mate Grace who hasn't cut her hair in probably 2 years is finally getting a haircut
THOSE are some before and after photos you'll want to see!

Saturday will be prepping for a shoot that I'm doing on Sunday
meeting with Kat the stylist at her new apartment in the Inner West and steaming garments,
also painting some false nails to match to the clothes

pretty excited about this, being the first shoot of hopefully many monthly shoots with my friend Reef from innerstyle.com.au taking the photos and me doing the make-up, hair and concept

I also have to find some time, possibly tonight, so edit the photos from the Jasper and the Divine shoot from Sunday and post them here

Enjoy these images from my morning trawl

Love,

Wear + Tear.




I either leave my brows au natural or I fill them in with brown eyebrow crayon, but tempted to try whiting them out (not permanently though)
 Gwen is always going to be a princess to me
 Chloe Sevigny is pretentious and often irritating, but she knows how to rock a new 'do
loving her with blue-black locks
 Kate Moss sure knows how to rock a crown
 fair-floss fair
 could you rock glossy taupe/grey lips?
 Hair inspiration for Sunday's shoot
 David Hasselhoff wore the Man Lita for charity


 I want some vintage barbies for decoration when I finally move out
 and a hello kitty kitchen
 and rainbow roses
 I could eat this every day
 a behind-the-scenes shot of the China Doll palette and look from Lime Crime
 just awesome.
 I've been rocking bronzey eyes this week, then I found this :)
 Far out - Illamasqua is so amazing
 I really should experiment more with my liner and a clean lid
 One day I'll invest in a proper watch and do this
 DIY for a future shoot perhaps?



 Ivania from Love Aesthetics has the ideal shade of violet blonde that I'm after





No comments:

Post a Comment