Sunday, July 1, 2012

unif HELLRAISERS

I just received my first pair of shoes from unif via Solestruck.com

I've watched countless YouTube unboxings, read reviews, ummed and ahhed about my size and which colour to get. Finally I bit the bullet and got the neon pink ones.

Solestruck said I had been "solestruck" and I got free expressed FedEx shipping which was a bonus. That's now the third time that's happened. Love solestruck!

The hellraisers are a perfect snug fit in my usual US10. I was warned by reviews and by the complimentary Solestruck bandaids included in the box, that these shoes give you blisters first wear, so I wore socks. Wore them all day and night. No blisters. Perfectly comfortable.

I'm now even eyeing off the black with gold spikes unif website exclusive pair... Is that crazy? Probably...

They'd be replacing my Jeffrey Campbell elegant studs which even after having resoled, are so stretched and worn out I basically can't wear them...

Do you think I should get another pair? Would you wear these spiked slippers?


Love,

Wear + Tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment